Tuesday 24 February 2015

My CV explained!

After finishing school I started auditioning and performing for many different companies across the UK and worked as a dance/drama performer for several years. As we approached the 2006 and I knew I was getting married,buying a house, wanting to have a family etc I had to take the decision to change my career path slightly and move more into a teaching role. I had always taught when not performing but had never entered students for exams. After 4 years at dance college (teaching in the evenings and weekends) I set up my own company AM-PM Academy and a year later became a member of staff at Stonyhurst College in Lancashire. My teaching is currently split between these two jobs over 6 or 7 days per week depending on shows and exams etc. My teaching covers drama and most dance genres (except Latin and Ballroom unfortunately!)

1 comment: